1. Place your order before 2:00nn Philippine time (Monday-Sunday) for SAME DAY DELIVERY within Metro Manila only. Orders received after 2:00nn Philippine time for same-day delivery will be processed/delivered on the following day. Roses are available every day in red, white, and fuchsia pink colors.
For NEXT DAY the DELIVERY order must be placed before 4:00 PM Philippine time (Monday-Sunday).
Orders received after 4:00 PM Philippine time will be processed/delivered on the following day.
Office Hours: (Philippine Time) 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
Store Operating Hours: (Philippine Time) 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (Monday-Sunday)
Inquiries and Reservations globe(09173271350) smart (09190046248)
REGULAR Delivery Schedule: First Come, First Served.
Home Deliveries: (Philippine time) 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Monday – Sunday)
Office Deliveries: (Philippine Time) 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Monday – Saturday)
These delivery schedules are not applicable during peak seasons. We do not commit time of delivery during MOTHERS DAY and VALENTINES DAY. The cut-off period will apply during mothers day and valentines day.
VALENTINE / MOTHERS DAY DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
Office Deliveries: 8 am to 5 pm
Home Deliveries: 5 am to 8 pm
2. Outside Metro Manila / Provincial Areas: 4 to 5 working days after the order is confirmed
· Order will be served after confirmation of payment.
Reservation is required.
· No provincial deliveries on Sundays and Holidays.
· Email us first the complete delivery address to check if is it covered by delivery.
· Minimum amount is required for outside Metro Manila and Provincial delivery. Please inquire at Cell No. Globe (09173271350) Smart (09190046248) regarding the minimum amount required.
FREE DELIVERY CHARGES: within the Metro, Manila
REQUEST LATE NIGHT DELIVERY (8 PM -10 PM) – Additional P500 First Come, First Served.
4. Sender must provide accurate and complete delivery information. A contact number is required. We will call the sender or the recipient to verify the correct address if we think it is needed to prevent the delay and non-delivery.
If the recipient is not present or no one else can receive the flowers upon delivery and no response from text or call, the maximum time of waiting is 30 minutes. The sender or customer will also notify. If still, no one can receive the flowers at the given waiting time, flowers will be returned at our store. We will contact the sender or customer for a schedule of re-delivery. Please be advised that a re-delivery fee or re-route fee will apply. The amount of fee depends on the delivery address and is applicable within Metro Manila only. Please be reminded, that we can not guarantee that flowers will be as fresh as they were on the first attempt of delivery.
5. Refusal of flowers delivery by the recipient is still considered as delivered.
Flower arrangements posted on our website may vary, depending on the availability of the flower order. Some substitution may occur especially for outside Metro Manila and provincial delivery but with the same or higher equal value. The sender will be informed of some changes.