1. Place your order before 2:00nn Philippine time (Monday-Sunday) for SAME DAY DELIVERY within Metro Manila only. Order received after 2:00nn Philippine time for same day delivery will be processed / delivered on the following day. Roses are available everyday in red, white and fuchsia pink color.
For NEXT DAY DELIVERY order must be placed before 4:00PM Philippine time (Monday-Sunday).
Order received after 4:00PM Philippine time will be processed / delivered on the following day.
Office Hours: (Philippine Time) 8:00AM to 8:00PM (Monday-Saturday)
Store Operating Hours: (Philippine Time) 8:00AM to 8:00PM (Monday-Sunday)
Inquiries and Reservations globe(09173271350) smart (09190046248)
REGULAR Delivery Schedule: First Come, First Served.
Home Deliveries: (Philippine time) 8:00AM to 7:00PM (Monday – Sunday)
Office Deliveries: (Philippine Time) 9:00AM to 5:00PM (Monday – Saturday)
These delivery schedules are not applicable during peak seasons. We do not commit time of delivery during MOTHERS DAY and VALENTINES DAY. Cut off period will apply during mothers day and valentines day.
VALENTINE / MOTHERS DAY DELIVERY SCHEDULE:
Office Deliveries: 8am to 5pm
Home Deliveries: 5am to 8pm
2. Outside Metro Manila / Provincial Areas: 4 to 5 working days after order is confirmed
· Order will be served after confirmation of payment.
Advance reservation is required.
· No provincial deliveries on Sundays and Holidays.
· Email us first the complete delivery address to check if is it covered by delivery.
· Minimum amount is required for outside Metro Manila and Provincial delivery. Please inquire at tel nos globe (09173271350) smart (09190046248) regarding minimum amount required.
FREE DELIVERY CHARGES: within metro,manila
REQUEST LATE NIGHT DELIVERY (8PM -10PM) – Additional P500 First Come, First Served.
4. Sender must provide accurate and complete delivery information . Contact number is required. We will call the sender or the recipient to verify the correct address if we think it is needed to prevent the delay and non delivery.
If recipient is not present or no one else is able to receive the flowers upon delivery and no response from text or call, maximum time of waiting is 30 minutes. Sender or customer will also notify. If still no one can receive the flowers at given waiting time, flowers will be returned at our store. We will contact the sender or customer for schedule of re-delivery. Please be advised that re-delivery fee or re-route fee will apply. Amount of fee depends on delivery address and applicable within Metro Manila only. Please be reminded, we can not guarantee that flowers will be as fresh as they were on first attempt of delivery.
5. Refusal of flowers delivery by the recipient is still considered as delivered.
Flower arrangements posted in our website may vary, depending the availability of the flower order. Some substitution may occur especially for outside metro manila and provincial delivery but with same or higher equal value. . Sender will be informed for some changes.